Houston's police department and chief Troy Finner have arrested a man they believe is responsible for the fatal shooting of Migos member Takeoff.
BREAKING: Two suspects of killing Takeoff arrested in Houston
Migos’ rapper Takeoff murder: New suspect arrested, Houston police confirm.
On Friday (Dec. 2), the Houston Police Department announced during a press conference that they’ve arrested 33-year-old Patrick Xavier Clark and charged him with murder.
The Houston Police Department, announced during a press conference that Patrick Xavier Clark, 33, has been arrested and charged with murder in connection to the fatal shooting of Takeoff, which occurred outside a bowling alley in Houston last month. He was apprehended on Dec. 1. Cameron Joshua, 22, has also been arrested in connection to the crime. He was taken into custody on Nov. 22 and has been charged with felony possession of a weapon.
Patrick Xavier Clark, 33, was arrested and charged with murder. Cameron Joshua, 22, was arrested on charges of unlawful carrying of a weapon, Houston chief said.
“We lost a good man,” Houston Police Chief said, before he thanked Takeoff’s family for their patience throughout the investigation.
News first broke that Takeoff had been killed in the early morning hours of Nov. 1. Quavo, Takeoff and around 40 other people were standing outside 810 Billiards & Bowling Houston following a private party when an argument escalated to gunfire. Takeoff was struck in the head or neck area. Two other people were also shot and transported to the hospital. Takeoff was pronounced dead on the scene.
Takeoff was laid to rest following a huge memorial at State Farm Arena in Atlanta on Nov. 11.